By creating an account with sparesports.com, you are consenting to sparesports.com’s collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers wherever they may be located. The following information is collected and stored by sparesports.com:
- Email address, phone numbers, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- b) Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from sparesports.com and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- c) Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Personal information collected by sparesports.com is used for the following purposes:
- a) Provide our services;
- b) Track, confirm and fulfill purchases;
- c) Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- d) Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- e) Customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- f) Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- g) Do other things for users as described when sparesports.com collects the information.
Sparesports.com does not sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. Sparesports.com may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Sparesports.com may also share personal information with:
- a) Corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- b) Service providers who help with our business operations.
- c) Third-party websites and publishers so ads (or the content of the ads) published on sparesports.com can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
- d) Certain users who require information on the customers who purchased their offer so that the offer can be fulfilled. In such cases, such users are only permitted to use this information for sparesports.com transaction-related purposes.
5. ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND DELETION
Sparesports.com uses tools, such as passwords and encryptions, if applicable, to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from sparesports.com. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not make any promises, representations or warranties with respect to the security of your personal information or private communications and you hereby release and forever discharge sparesports.com for any misuse of your personal information.